- Bachelor’s degree in health, IT or computer science. Four (4) years of specialized experience plus a high school diploma is equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree.
- Four (4) years’ experience in data management.
- Familiarity with computer platforms and statistical packages.
- Experience in creating data management tracking systems, error-checking procedures and back-up procedures to prevent loss of data. Knowledge of Federal information technology, the Biotech or Pharmaceutical Industry, or equivalent comparable background.
- Experience with clinical trial databases, multiple clinical trial data management systems, and electronic data capture (EDC)
- Working knowledge of GCP and Human Research Subjects Protection guidelines, as well as regulatory requirements relating to clinical development and compliance with safety, ethical, legal and regulatory standards preferred
- Demonstrated current understanding of the regulations as they relate to clinical trial data management systems and activities; demonstrated current understanding of Good Clinical Data Management Practices (GCDMP)
- Project management experience is required. Must have experience managing timelines.
Medical Science & Computing is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.