Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, create, and incorporate new components for user interaction and scientific data visualization, using modern APIs and frameworks (jQuery, jQuery UI, Node, Angular, React, et al.)
- Build robust, performant, user-facing web applications in python/Django supporting millions of daily users
- Work as an integral part of an agile product team to deliver an unbelievably great user experience
- Deliver responsive, accessible, mobile-friendly code of high quality (automated test/build/deploy)
- Must be intelligent, self-motivated, a quick learner, technical, and have a curious mind.
- BS in Computer Science or scientific field (engineering, physics), or equivalent experience
- Semantic markup and modern web layout techniques
- Responsive design
- Experience in JS testing
- Basic knowledge of Python/Django (including testing)
- Front-end performance
- Adept at agile techniques and practices (DRY, KISS, 12factor, TDD)
- Selenium testing
- Usability/User-centered design
Medical Science & Computing is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.